Who are we?
Wingman is a digital agency specialized in strategy, ux, design, technology and contents fo web, mobile and social platforms. Based in Lisbon, we work on a portfolio of clients with great awareness locally and worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced, competent and autonomous American or Portuguese-American Freelance Copywriter and/or Community Manager. We are preferably looking for someone based in Portugal, but we also accept applications from candidates living in the US, who have some kind of bond with Portugal.
Why are we looking for you?
To work on a Portuguese brand that operates globally and it’s initiating a social media presence in the US Market.
What do we need from you?
- Give inputs to the content strategy and tone of voice set for all social presences in the US;
- Write creative, engaging and US oriented posts, carefully thought for each social network — (weekly post planning deliveries);
- Manage deadlines in order to ensure that the scheduled tasks are fulfilled;
- Work closely with the client so you can guarantee your content is not only creative, but also business oriented;
- Manage special activities and establish conversation with the community;
- Develop monthly activity reports.
What should be your main skills?
- Creative, clear and flawless writing;
- Social media platforms advanced knowledge;
- Organization and responsibility in meeting deadlines;
- Motivation and proactivity (cliché, but true).
What can be a plus?
- Social media experience.
- Photoshop skills.
- If you live in the US, it would be a plus if you are based in New York, Boston (or Massachusetts), New Hampshire, New Jersey, Connecticut or Pennsylvania.
What you need to do?
Send your CV and/or portfolio o firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "WINGMAN — FREELANCE COPYWRITER / NATIVE AMERICAN ENGLISH SPEAKER" with a brief introduction.