SENIOR UX CONSULTANT
Wingman is a digital agency specialized in strategy, UX & UI design, technology and content for web, mobile and social platforms. With offices in Lisbon (Portugal), we work a portfolio of highly renowned portuguese and international brands. We’re hiring a highly experienced, motivated, organized, competent and dedicated Senior UX Consultant to strengthen our UX team.
THE SENIOR UX CONSULTANT’S MISSION:
The senior UX consultant is expected to lead the user experience and digital strategy components in medium and large projects for reference clients inside and outside Portugal. He/she will also give support in the development of the strategy and take on the technical coordination between project teams and clients.
YOUR CORE RESPONSABILITIES:
- To clarify the purpose of a product, its associated features and business needs to address.
- To organize and participate in user testing and field research.
- To develop personas, use scenarios and interaction models.
- To develop and validate wireframes and functional prototypes.
- To document functionalities and interfaces both extensively and exhaustively.
- To collaborate with teammates, customers, and partners to ensure early on that the solutions you design will "survive" the development process.
- To accompany and coordinate a project implementation with other teams, as well as interactions and validations with clients.
- To prepare and facilitate interactions with project stakeholders, as well as presentations to clients.
- To stay tuned for developing business opportunities in current accounts.
- To actively care for the development of the UX team and the training of junior teammates.
- To participate in new business proposals / more business.
WE ALSO EXPECT YOU TO:
- Keep abreast of the latest news in terms of ux, design, technological development and content production for web, mobile, social or in-store platforms.
- Participate actively in the development of team culture, in the propagation of accumulated knowledge - both technical and business know how - and in the evolution of working methods, procedures and adoption of productivity tools.
- Keep a special focus on the UX area.
- Contribute actively to Wingman's editorial production (eg, blog or other media) and to prepare and facilitate internal presentations of lessons learned and innovations in the area.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Extensive experience in the area of UX / IA, with preference for professionals accustomed to the current working model in digital agencies and consulting companies;
- Drive and desire to build great experiences;
- Knowledge of current UX methodologies and interface development tools;
- Curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist;
- Willingness to respond to business challenges;
- Structured thinking and creativity in solving problems;
- Attention to detail.
- Autonomy combined with taste for teamwork, leadership ability and focus on customer relationship.
- Organization and strong sense of responsibility in the face of commitments.
- Ability to communicate oral and written in Portuguese and English. We also value the mastery of other languages and international experiences at the academic and / or professional level.
Your application should be sent to email@example.com, with a short explanation of why you feel that you are the ideal reinforcement for this team (a paragraph). The subject of the email should be "WINGMAN / SENIOR UX CONSULTANT".